To be the subject matter expert in creative and pedagogically strong student and teacher learning content. Be the lead member on teaching students and empowering teachers. Participate in education research projects.
- Create, review and finalise content for student learning, based on experiential learning and pedagogies, in middle and secondary school-level Science.
- Devise activities for science experiences
- Teach Science to inspire students and enhance their competence, using the inquiry based method.
- Involve in long-term teacher empowerment programs to help teachers acquire competence in experiential learning pedagogy, effectively teach students, and become a reflective teacher of Science.
- Mentor in-service teachers by observing classes and discussions.
- Be part of education research projects.
- Collect and maintain data as relevant for education research from the classroom and other activities at the school.
- Participate in discussions and activities of Prayoga to effectively and appropriately support transformation of schools, teachers and students.