Experienced and highly motivated Senior Researcher in Mathematics who has a strong interest in conducting multidisciplinary research and has passion for education and inclined to also involve in education research. Senior Researcher will be responsible for designing, conducting, and analyzing research studies in both mathematics and education research, collaborating with other researchers and experts in the field, and publishing research findings in peer-reviewed journals. Senior researcher will also collaborate in education research projects.
• Conduct research in mathematics, using appropriate research methodologies and tools.
• Develop research proposals and secure funding to support research projects.
• Collaborate with other researchers and experts in the field to design, conduct, and analyze research studies.
• Analyze research data and publish research findings in peer-reviewed journals.
• Present research findings at conferences, symposia, and other academic events.
• Mentor and supervise junior researchers and research associates.
• Develop and maintain relationships with funding agencies, academic institutions, and other stakeholders.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in mathematics and education research.
• Provide expertise and advice to colleagues, students, and other stakeholders on mathematics and education research topics.